3.30.2011

subject.

i get married in 29 days. t w e n t y n i n e. only 29 more goodbyes. scoreeee. that quite possibly could be the thing i am most excited about. just to cuddle up close to my love knowing when we go home, we're going to OUR home. not him taking me to mine and him going to his. oh baby i am so in love with him.
toddy and i are going to read my favorite book by june 15th. want to join us?? :) only 5 pages a day.. come on, thats nothing! you don't have a copy?? here, ill send you one. :)
yesterday toddy came to have lunch with me on campus. i'm a junior and he's just a little freshman...so he's seriously bustin' some ranks here. we even held hands. ya, judge us. dare you. ;)
i am so excited to be a teacher. did you know? i just want to have my own class riiighttt now only!
i know i just barely said this right down below, but i really REALLY miss my brown half.
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH. all of them. every last one. gurrrshh duurrrnn i am the luckiest.
"sometimes people are beautiful;
not in looks.
not in what they say.
just in what they are."
i love to see the temple, i'm going there someday. :)

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Oh cort I just love this post! Especially the beginning.... I really think that is one of the best parts...Just going home together and knowing you don't have to say good bye!!! Oh yay! You are going to love it!!!

    ReplyDelete