3.21.2011

day 26. means a lot to me.

Photobucket
i bet you could have guessed this one, right? this here boy means more to me than i can express. i love everything about him. he is... my love. i honestly don't know what i would do without him. he's my true blue best friend. i tell him all my secrets. he's my biggest fan. he's my knight in shining amour. he's my (almost) husband. he's going to be the father of our family. i love everything about him. he's the definition of loyal. he chose me. we waited for each other. he's my happy thought. my sunshine on a cloudy day. he's my example. he's my motivation. he's the most amazing person i know. i know i'm not there yet, but i'm working on it. april 29th could be right now and that would be SO okay with me. my love, i can't wait to start this grand adventure with you. i love that i can get you to cave. i love when you smile crooked. i love that you are my high school sweetheart. i love that you listen. i love that you try to understand. i love you. i love when we read scriptures together and you help me learn old things in new ways. i love everything about you. i love when you get in the car and its really cold you hit the steering wheel really really fast with your hands. i love when the heat is up to high you freak out 'cause you can't breathe. i love that you touch your ears when your tired. and when your content. and pretty much all the time ;) i love you. i love when you say "but my name isn't even joseeee!". i love that when you asked me to marry you, you included the worlds "happily ever after." i love when we were dancing under the pavilion we spun around and around. i love that when we were in disneyland together you kissed me in front of the castle. i love when you text me 19 pages of "are you safe" when i forget to tell you i got to school safely. i love when you beat me at scrabble. i love when you text me a picture you drew of us holding hands just cause you felt like drawing me a picture. i love that you were my first boyfriend in 7th grade. i love you. i love that you had to call me back out side so we could have our first kiss. i love that we wrote every week while you were away serving a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. i love how much you loved being a missionary. i loved that you shared your experiences with me. you are all things good in the world. you make me happy when i am sad. i am the luckiest no battle plus one whatever you say. you once told me, "if you never have a dream, you can never have a dream come true." i love you. you were my dream, now you are my dream come true. i am the luckiest because i am living my own fairy tale. living my dream. living OUR dream. we're going to have a dream life. i feel like it's already starting out pretty well ;) i can't wait to move to texas (or colorado) with you. i can't wait to meet our puppy. i can't wait for him (or her) to squeeze in between us at night time. i can't wait to buy our first home. i can't wait to meet our kids. i can't wait for family home evening lessons that will consist of breaking up sword fights, rounding up crazy running children and ending with a family prayer. i can't wait for our honeymoon in disneyworld. i can't wait to (officially) be yours for eternity. i love when your face goes into the "oh no" face whenever i or someone gasps. you're the most thoughtful person in the world. i admire your spirituality. i admire your knowledge of the gospel. i admire you. you are not only regular amazing, but super duper amazing. i love that you spend boring sick nights with me. i love that we finally are finishing da vinci code. i love that you kept all the cards i got you while you were gone. i love all the things you teach me. i love that you're still reading this now ;) i love you. i honestly would not be who i am today without you. love isn't finding a perfect person. its seeing an imperfect person, perfectly. i love that our favorite movie is enchanted. i love that you want tails on your tux at our wedding. i love that you love french cuffs. i love your eyes. oh baby that needs to be repeated. i love your eyes i love your eyes i loveeeeee your eyes. i love that you hate it when i crack your middle knuckles. i love when you sing in the car. i LOVE when you sing in the car. i love when you tell me about what you read in the scriptures that was sooooooo good. :) i love when you burrow. i love that you always always open my door. i love when you play the piano and let me listen. i love that you tucked me into bed and talked me to sleep. i love you. i love YOU. I LOVE YOU. todd michael furness. i'm a hopeless romantic, and i DO believe in soul-mates and every ounce of me tells me YOU are MINE. i love your love for cookie dough. i love that my heart stop won't beating. i love when you knew when you wanted to marry me. i love that we WILL go to jerusalem. i love that you let me win. i love when you kiss me back. i love that the game is ALMOST OVER. i love when you walk me to my car. i love when you said 'i love you' for the first time when you got home at my car and you heard me squeal. i love you. this doesn't even begin to cover all the reasons i love you but i'm running out of room... did i mention.. i love you?
Photobucket
welcome home :)

5 comments:

  1. Okay, so cute. For some reason this really got me tearing up. I'm SO happy for you guys and so excited for you to get married :) It's truly the best thing in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) kclark! you are the greatest! thank you! :) i'm seriously so excited.. eeee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is precious. you are precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy this is the cutest thing i've read in such a long time!! congrats to you two again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No words can express how tender this was so I will say nothing more and hope you get what I mean :) Love ya

    ReplyDelete