3.22.2011

day 27. family.

who is as blessed as me? i dare say no one. i don't think i'll ever understand why i am blessed with the things i am. all i know is to whom much is given, much is expected. so, i will continue to strive everyday to live worthy of these amazing people who i am privileged to call family. (am i using my who/whom correctly?). they are my everything. president brigham young explained that our families are not yet ours. the Lord has committed them to us to see how we will treat them. only if we are faithful will they be given to us forever. what we do on earth determines whether or not we will be worthy to become heavenly parents. the thought of not being able to be with them makes me....want to change the subject and not think about it. so i will strive everyday to be worthy. they bring me comfort, frustration, support, joy, annoyance, and all the things a family should. :) i'm so happy my parents met and made all of us. my family is seriously the best. and i'm not saying that lightly. they are the absolute BEST. not only my immediate family either.. my extended family, on both my mother and father's sides are the absolute best too! i have a LARGE family. (very large) i would rather hangout with my family than most anyone else. they are my greatest friends. the plan of salvation is SO inspired. our heavenly father is SO inspired. we couldn't survive without families. i'm so happy he sent me to mine.

my angel mother
Photobucket

my caring father
Photobucket

my wonderfully beautiful sister, fantastic brother in law and niece and 8/9 of my other niece ;)
Photobucket


my protective brother.
Photobucket


my crazy beautiful sister, bestie in law (not pictured) and niece and nephew. (i'm sorry bestie, i love you!! this was just my favorite picture of the kids and yo wife!) :)
Photobucket

my brother aka best friend.
Photobucket


and of course... syders, jazzy and jack. ;)
Photobucket

another family that i am beyond blessed to be joining (soon!) is this incredible one. the furness family. words cannot express the love i have for them. i am so SO happy to become a furness lady :) they are the kind, generous, thoughtful, optimistic, musical family that you only read about it books... except, they are real. :) they are so accepting and loving and i couldn't be more blessed to know them. they are the most incredible examples to me and i will never be able to thank them enough for all they have done for me throughout the past few years. thank you for sharing your son and brother with me. oh how i love each of you!!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Yeah, even syd made honorable mention :) Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dad votes for you to use a better picture with the two of us!! 143!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for family! Your family is adorable and so is your new family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for family!!!!1 and family in law!!! :o) I love love love this post!! 143!!!

    ReplyDelete