3.09.2011

day 14. don't even want to imagine.

today is a photo of a person i can't imagine my life without. i am the luckiest person in the world to have SO many people in my life whom i love, and who return that love right back to me. however, when i saw the assigned photo for today, this is the first person who came to my mind. (obviously i couldn't choose just one photo, so forgive this nice picture binge.)

Photobucket
katie came into my life in 2004. the year i moved to texas for 3 years with my parents as mission presidents for my church. the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

Photobucket
for the 3 years i lived there, a friendship started. (without sounding too cliche, a friendship for the record books.) i say 'started' because those 3 years in comparison, are just a fraction of the time we will remain friends.

Photobucket
we have.. an understanding.

Photobucket
we've been on a countless number of adventures together.

Photobucket
she brings me more happiness than i can express. she just.. knows. always. she is the most caring, loyal and wonderful person in the entire world. she is the definition of a true friend.

Photobucket
i wish for everyone in life to have a friend like my sister bestie. the world would be a much, MUCH brighter and happier place if there were more katies around. however there is not, and i am lucky enough to the call the one and only MY best friend. MY sister. MY sunshine. i cannot and never wish to imagine my life without you, sister dear. you are the best thing for me and i am quite positive that by now, i would have died (and or failed school) with out you in my life. ;) thank you will never suffice, but thank you. for everything. everyday. i love you to the moon.

Photobucket

everyday. on the ride. favorite state of mind. zipp a dee doo da. i'm only me when i'm with you. juuust to name a few. :)



Photobucket
1,217 miles and 7 years, it just doesn't matter! 143 always.

No comments:

Post a Comment