3.07.2011

day 13. uncle mac and friends

other wise known as BYU vocal point :) the radio these days likes produce less and less "music" and more and more... crap. so my ears choose to listen to vocal point. their new album 'back in blue' for their 20 year anniversary just came out this weekend! you can purchase it here. and here. aaaaand here. your ears will thank you. then, if you think you like them on cd, just wait til you see them in concert. oh baby! you will fall in love. i am 100% positive. if you go to a vocal point concert and you don't fall in love, i will give you 5 billion dollars. thats how sure i am. (any relation i may or may not have to the dashing blonde one with glasses, the one that sings like a greek god, is completely coincidental.)
heres some sneak previews of a few of my favorites from this year.



(also, the brother i may or may not be related to arranged this beautiful rendition of infant holy. it gives me chills. every. time.)
also, 13 is my favorite number. juuuust a fun little fact. k bye.

2 comments:

  1. So, I almost just wrote you a note about how I am in LOVE with one of the Vocal Point boys after their concert last week, and how not only is he beautiful, but his voice is like pure sugar for the ears. Then, I read the note at the bottom of the videos and saw you had a brother in Vocal Point... I put the names together, realized that McKay might just be your brother... and wrote you the note anyway.
    Homeboy is AMAZINGLY talented... and beautiful. You can pass that along for me.
    *muah*
    P.S. I might have wrote this before, but you look SO adorable in the yellow sweater pic below... SO adorable! :) Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reallllly love this post. :) and you know why.

    ReplyDelete