4.11.2011

just a quick reminder.

the countdown for our wedding is in the teens now. that is neat and that is all.
oh wait, one more thing...my husband is so good looking.
you will all DROOL when you see him in his tux on april 29th from 7-9 pm. but he is mine so.... sorry.

....okay one more thing. we took our bridals/groomals on saturday. first, our photographer is absolutely incredible and i love her. not only is she sooo talented, she is just the greatest. believe me. you won't want to ever use another photographer ever again. ever. if you want an incredible photographer checkkk outtt ashley buervenich :) second, my amazing cousins/best friends helped me get all beautified for the event. hales took some pictures if you want to seee :)
(but if you want to see me in my dress, you'll just have to come to the party on april 29th.)

last ps. i swear....... toddandcortnee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment