1.12.2011

luckiest.

i am 114 and half percent positive that i am the luckiest luckiest luckiest girl on this entire planet. maybe even in the galaxy. my christmas break was a dreammm and i wish it was still happening. to kick it off, sister dear came to visit me the week after finals. it might have been my favorite trip yet :) then again, i say that after every time she comes to visit.
my studly grandpa turned 80 so the whoooole fam damily got together for the.. not so surprise party in palm springs. :)
since we were all together, why not head to disneyland in a massive group of like 50 people, right? we thought it was a fantastic idea. took the nieces and nephews for the first time. :)
disneyland checklist...
my family? check.
my love? check. :)
frigid rainy weather? check.
funnest days of my life? check.
now im back to reality and i'm not sure.. no i am sure how i feel. i really just don't like it one bit.
i said bye to L and C of MELCC and i have to say bye to E soon. M left forevs ago. (is in summer 2012 yet?) really REALLY not fond of that. but its okay cause i have the WORLDS most incredible friends. again i say, luckiest.
one year ago from right now i was on the most incredible adventure of my life. i miss it terribly. :( allll theee timeeee.
excuse me while i go cry now.

2 comments:

  1. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! That's all I can say tonight!!!!!!!!!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I wish it was Summer 2012 too!

    ReplyDelete