1.22.2010

videos!! :)

hiii world!!! so ive taken videos here too :) yay videos! here they are!

this is my birthday video to madi.. sorry its side ways.. i forgot to switch it :) haha but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADI GIRL!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! :D (i really did do this on her birthday day.. i swear)


so i was making tortillas for dinner the other night and i wanted audg to video me so the first one is just funny cause i didnt know she was filming yet.. hahah and the second one is the real one :)





THIS IS FOR YOU BROTHER!!! i taught my kids how to beat boxxx :)

these are my favorites that i've taken :) this is alllll for now :) HOLLAAA!

5 comments:

  1. I can't watch any of your videos!!! How is Mexico? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't watch any of the either!!!! how do we get them to work?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. pooo!!! i thought this would work!! stupid internet. i dont know. ill try something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. twinnnn. i just watched all of the videos on this post and the one just barely from sunday. :) you are the coolest teacher ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these videos are AMAZING!!!!!! i love love love them!! i was laughing at all of them!!!!:) and DITTO to ash---- you are the COOLEST teacher EVER!!!! :o) so proud of my little sis!!!!

    ReplyDelete