1.24.2010

feliz cumpleanos! :)

so this week 2 of the teachers here had birthdays!! :) jessica y dillon! jessicas aweeesome host family threw her a fiesta and it was seriously SOOO fun. oh my heck. theres a video from the pinata down there (look down) in the post before but here are some pictures of the evenings festivities :) i tried to put them in order but im too lazy :) enjoyy :)

this actually isssnt from the party but this is my ADORABLE little brother hailing us a taxi to go to dinner. he even stuck his hand up in the air and yelled 'taxi!!' gahhh so cute :)
homeeee sweet home :) miss you daddy!

okay here starts the party pics :) we had these cool confetti egg things and one cracked on my back :) ohh.. and heyyy meagan :)
cute dillon and liz :) in mexican tradition to take a bite out of your cake before its cut and stuff and so when you bend do to bite it someone always shoves your face in it right? well lz shoved dillons face in then he got her back with a bigg chocolatey kiss :) she was like 'i feel like its the reception all over!!" haaha :)
jess eating her cake :)
i love myyyy felllow teachers :) (ps the party was a masqerade!!) :)
we had two pinatas and i mean, why hit it with a stick when we got fists and feet or fury!!!
:) yes i am an amazing photographer :)
hey self.. the pinata is over there <<<thereeee ya go :)oh wait. FAIL.


soccer time with the kidddies :) :)
my lovely roomies and me :) ann cass me audg :)
this was my mask before it got warn out :) i did the mask part with my make up and then audg did all my cool swirly designs with glitter glue we found in the arts and crafts supply closet.. hehe :)

me and fernanda! :)

cass and me :)
cassie fernanda and me :) hahah dillon and liz are hilarious. we were just eating and then all the sudden they just break out these luchador masks bahahaha if that doesn't say mexican masquarde party i dont know what will :) eatttin the YUMMYYYYY food:)vanelka broke the first pinata!!! cooooolest pic :)these coool jello packet things came out of the pinata and so me and liza decided to do jello shots ;) were a crazy bunch :):D

it really was SUCH a fun night :) more pictures to some soooon :) please stand by. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment