11.07.2009

ehh-feee :)

so at work this morning my lovely friend liese informed me that efy couselor applications are now avaliable! she was a counselor last year and told me all about the process and let me know what i can do to prepare :) i am 100% and totally IN LOVE with efy and everything it is and does for youth ( not that im not basically a youth still.. butttt..) i ammmm old enough to be a counselor and i dont know if i've ever wanted to do something more in my entire life! if i could help make efy the incredible experience it was for me, for someone else.. that would serrrriously make me happier than anything in the world! the theme this year is...

ahh COOLEST EVER RIGHT!? NOTHING would make SUMMER 2010 more enjoyable then being at efy with my pals kenz ell and linds, AS COUNSELORS!!! gahhh i hope i get ittt :) :)

ELLEN KENZ LINDS CLICK HERE TO APPLLLYYYY!!! :D

1 comment: