11.03.2009

doctor at UVU student health center: "Alrighty, so what are we seeing you for today? Oh, just so you know, I don't normally work here, I'm just here today!"

me: (well thats reassuring) "hi, ya, i kinda got a ear nose throat chest head thingy goin on..

doc: Oh well lets just take a look...(proceeded with general check up)
....Well ya, your throat and nose look pretty bad.. Lets see. Ibuprofen will be great for your throat and just get pleanty of rest and drink lots of fluids! And if the problem persists, just come back in a few days and we'll re-evaluate! ( acting wayyy to peppy, ps)

me: uhh ya. heres the thing. ive tried all that the past few days and its not really working. so, i would really like it if you could give me something to make me feel better like my doctor does at home. that would be great.

doc: Well, I don't know.. You just dont seem sick enough... (sick enough?!)

me: listen. i am sick. you just told me that i was sick and i would really appreciate it if you could write me a prescription so that i can start feeling better. ( in my head regretting being rude cause now i sound like i am a druggie begging for drugs.)

doc: Okay, okay, I'll write you one. But I would hold on to it for a couple of days before just to see if you get better.

me: i probly wont. thanks so much, doc.
~~~~~~
it is probly my biggets pet peeve in the UNIVERSE when i go to the doctor when im taken ill and they tell me to drink fluids and get rest. freak. i KNOW that. ugghh. im SICK. you just told me that i was. and now, i want MEDICINE to make me BETTER. so GIVE IT TO ME! gahhh. angry words. mr. dr, im sorry if you think im a mean person. im nice i swear.

well.. on the brightside i was entirely blue on friday...

1 comment: