9.03.2009

Once upon a call center...

i am living the fairytale job. i get to sit behind a computer and answer phones for 6 hours. yayyyyy. but im helpin people achive their dreams of being something thaat invloves criminal justice schools, medical assistaing schools and occsionally, i help the fashionista achive her dreams as well. when im not being ghandi here at work, i sometimes like to smash my roommates when my bed falls off the cinderblocks. no really. it happened. then sometimes i like it when people put mice in my car and the mouse lives in there for a week. then i keep him. and name him horris then find out he's a girl and get her a sister and name her sister kevin and now i love them. i like it when that happens too. or when i paint my room when im not supposed to. and emylee does too and she spills paint alllllll over her carpet. i guess its safe to say, i like my life.

1 comment: