9.24.2009

"hi did you recieve a missed call from this number?"

"HOW did you get my number and WHO is this?!?" (angry tone)

"well my name is cortnee im a college adviser. i help people get in contact with schools their looking to attend.. and in order for us to have your number you would have had to go online and submit your information to us.."

"well i DID NOT go online so HOW did you get it?! youre an illegal telemarketer arent you!?!?" (even angrier)

"no sir, i am not a telemarketer.."( interupts me..)

"yes you are. i KNOW you are. "

"no, actually were not. if you give me the original number we called on i can take you off the .."( interupts again...) (rude...)

"if you EVER CALL MY CELL PHONE AGAIN IM GOING TO REPORT YOU!! GO IT?!!"

(in my head..."report me to who?")
"okay sir. im sorry. have a nice day."

click.

i love my job.

1 comment: