2.25.2011

day 01. fifteen facts of me.

Photobucket

one. i am very, very much in love with a boy named todd michael furness. he is my everything and we are going to live happily ever after. mr&mrs. furness. est. 4/29/2011
two. i love being happy and i will do anything to make others happy as well :) it makes me sad to be sad.
three. i am a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and it is the most important thing in my life. i would not be me today without it.
four. i love my family. they, along with my incredible friends keep me living. (juuuust for the record, i really miss the bunker and melcc.)
five. yellow is the greatest color in existence.
six. i quite enjoy quiet nights at home with the people i love. and hot chocolate. and a wood fire. oh, and the stars.
seven. i really really miss playing competitive soccer. i miss being apart of a team.
eight. i love the peace sign and have my own theory of what it means to me. which also means yes, i'm obsessed with all things tydye.
nine. i want nothing more in this life than to be a mother :)
ten. i love dogs. proooobly more than most humans. oops.
eleven. october 25th is my favorite day of the year. (until april 29th. then that'll probly be my new favorite... )
twelve. i lived mexico in 2010 and taught english to little ninos. i miss it everyday.
thirteen. i am obsessed with sunsets and sun rises. and why is sunsets one word and sun rises two words? thats cool.
fourteen. i LOVE missions and missionaries and missionary work. toddy and i are going to go on lots and lots and lots of missions someday :)
fifteen. did i mention that i am marrying my very best friend and the love of my eternityyy? april 29th, 2011. i'm just really REALLY really just really really reallllllllly really really excited about it. I AM THE LUCKIEST. ever. no battle. plus one whatever you say.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, I though your soon to be last name was Jennille for some reasons. eek..

    ReplyDelete