11.30.2010

thanks.



i sure do have a lot to be thankful for. so much that i honestly can't even begin to name everything.
so i am going to name three.
i love my family. during an intense game of speed scrabble after turkey day i looked up and around at the people i was surrounded by and had a thought.. how rad is it that i was sent to this family. the same family as these people? we all just.. mesh. and get along wonderfully. and enjoy each others company. He knew we needed to be family. thanks for that :) i love the people in my life so much. i am so blessed.
i have a house. a house that keeps me warm from the cold winter wonderland outside my front door. and not to mention that house is filled with the wonderful people i mentioned above. my house is full of happiness, music, memories and love. from the fire mark on the kitchen floor to jazzy's pee stains that line the basement hallway; i love everything about it. every time i go home i can feel the difference in the air. its thinker, denser, happier, lovelier. i always want to be home because home is where my heart is. (in more ways than one) ;)
i am grateful for my knowledge that my church, the church of Jesus Christ of latter-day saints is t-r-u-e. its truer than true and i love it through and through. it's the happiest part of my life. all i am, all i have, i owe to knowing what i know. i know who i am and i know my purpose in life. i still have a long way to go before i reach the potential i possess inside of me, but isn't that the fun part of life? the journey. all in all, i'm grateful for my journey. because i know my journey is specified just for me because guess what.. He loves me and knows me better than i even know myself.
i hope errrbodys thanksgiving break was as amazing as mine was. i hope it was spent with amazing people, eating amazing food, while making amazing memories. i seriously love my life.

4 comments:

  1. wonderful post my dear :) and i'm soooooo glad i was placed in our family with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a pretty awesome family :) your blog is real cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures - the coloration and texture of them specifically, though I'm SURE the people in them are as great as you! :)

    Glad things are GRAND!
    *muah*

    ReplyDelete