9.20.2010

i...

think.
weird how that works out cause normally.. i don't. i just do things.. oops. :)
i've been thinking lots lately. especially in the last 24 hours of my life.
the main question in my brain is, why?
i have come to the conclusion that it is good to think. it's good to just sit and ponder.
sit and wonder.
sit and... wish.
starlight start bright the first star i see tonight, i wish i may i wish i might, have the wish i wish tonight.
also, truth is good. its better than lies, that's for sure.
just wish it didn't go down like that.
i have amazing friends. did you know? if you think you have the best friends, WRONG. i do, sorry :)
today is stephanies re-birthday!! she's 2 years old in the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints. go steph :) i really love you.
i did my math homework last night. and i got 100%. on BOTH assignments. i know, i know.. hold your applause :) -neither of the assignments had linear equations in them...
never judge a book by it's cover. never never.
today when i went to go cash my check, my teller, jaiver, made my day. he guessed that my favorite color was yellow and gave me a yellow sucker cause he could tell it was my favorite. (was my car a give away...?)
my best friend is leaving on her mission next week. she gets set apart a week from today. that makes me sad inside.
also, tom leaves on tuesday. next week sucks.
im 0 for 3 starting next week. that sucks, again.
but its okay because madi's birthday is in january... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Cortnee... I need blogging help because mine sucks and yours is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love everything about this post!! Seriously though.
    Thinking is the greatest, i've been doing lots and lots of that lately, just me and the ipody hangin out. and one thing i've been thinkin? - I need more Corto in my life!!!
    And YES, we DO have the best friends. Sorry everyone else, we win that game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dear Cortnee...I was watching my wedding vid and well you star in it a lot and that got me thinking about how much I miss our roommate talks and life and our lean cuisines and most of all our snuggies....I just saw a commercial for them...Hilarious! Oh Cortnee please come visit me.....and if I am not mistaken..October is almost here and if I recall correctly something very special will be happening :) wow time flies!! I swear we were just talking about how you had a year left and now look...the time has come and lots has happened...I am married and with child! Wow can you believe it! Me a mom! Crazy right! Well I think I just won for the longest blog comment ever! Go me!!!..........wait better yet....GO TEAM NO U!!I heart you! Oh and ps..the baby thing total joke haha!

    ReplyDelete