6.22.2010

the roast beef combo is only $9.95

generally, when i think of the word change the next word that comes to my mind is: crappity. i dont like change. the changes that i've had in my life have, for the most part, have also included goodbyes; another word i associate with crappity. i really could do without saying goodbye. if i had it my way, i would have everyone that i've ever known and loved live in one giant neighborhood and we'd throw block parties and play night games, every. night. change just.. doesnt sit well with me.. till now.
i used to live in mexico. i really, really loved living in mexico.
i mean, i missed everyone back home and everything...
....but i probly could have stayed there forever. (no offense homies)
now that im home, living in my house..
back to my old job, back into my same routine,
i kinda really want some change.

dont get me wrong.. I LOOOVE MY LIFE
but, its fun to mix it up every once in a while, ya know? like for instance. instead of living at the branbury this fall like i have for the past 2 years,
im living in a ROCKIN log cabin with my best friends.
and i seeeeeriously cant wait to move in :) aaaand instead of cereal for breakfast this morning i had a bagel! (baby steps people)


moral of my story?
im sorry, change.
i've hated you for so long that i didnt even know you could bring good things too..

ps. i changed my hair again..... :)

4 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth cort!!
    Ya gotta love home, but man lets change it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. twinnnn :) i CANT even wait to live together in our cute little house :) seriously.. your blog is the freakin cutest. call me and lets go on some adventure and change it up babyyy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post. It describes exactly how I feel.. well besides the fact of normally hating change. I think I'm one of those few people who love it/embrace it. Change is awesome and very much needed. I was listening to a song today... "love life for it makes you change." couldn't have said it better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, little sis, seriously your blog is impressing me more and more each time i read it!! :o) all these cute pictures and little images and these deep profound thoughts... you are putting my blog to shame.... all I do is post pics of the kids, haha! ;o) AMEN to this post!!! change it up baby!! so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete