3.01.2010

happy march :)

i really just love my life.
  • i love that i ran into a cactus and have to get the pokies taken out of my arm.
  • i love that i get to teach the cutest little kids to inhabit mexico.
  • i love that i get lost on the combie almost EVERY time i try to go to the bodega but somehow find my way home.
  • i love that EVERY time i get on a combie a new funny story comes out of it.
  • i love that miss tere randomly brought home 2 new pet hamsters named hamster bill and chachie.
  • i love that when i asked my older class what they wanted me to bring for the party of friday they told me to bring tequila. ( i said no) ;)
  • i love that my kids love to tell me alll about the drama and love affairs that go on on the playground.
  • i love that my roommates and i have to be obsessed with a show at all times.
  • i love that i have incredible friends and family who send me letters and care packages. :)
  • i love that we got to play with the teachers from puebla and have a mexican BBQ complete with dance competition and soccer tournament. (that my team won..) ;)
  • i love that my roommates and i re wrote the words to "tik tok" by ke$ha to fit our lives and perform it whenever asked.
  • i love that cassie went totally crazy after taking the sketchy mexican cough syrup.
  • i LOVE that sara finally moved into the apartment and we had the most incredible initiation 'sara'mony for her.
  • i love that mexicans love to play music until 3 am that keeps us all up and makes us grumpy.
  • i love that i left my passport in the scanner at the library on friday and went back on monday and it was still there.
  • i love that my kids give me little picture they drew.
  • i love when they walk into my class they smile really big and run and give me big hugs.
as previously stated. i love my life. :)

1 comment:

  1. First they seriously asked for tequila? That is awesome...only in Mexico! Lucky that your passport was still there. Glad that you are having an awesome time. Tanner says hi Aunt Cortnee!

    ReplyDelete