2.17.2010

pretty normal wednesday

today was a pretty normal wednesday.. i woke up and worked out and right (literally.. RIGHT) as i finished camille came over and informed me i had to teach in 10 min.. (2 hours earlier than usual) and so i freaked out and tried to gather all my stuff, unstinkafy myself and get teacher dressed in 5 min. so i went into the bathroom to change and try and wipe the sweat now coming more profusly off of my face when lo and behold i lock my self in the bathroom. literally. the doornob would turn but the door was stuck. we tried keying it and running it down but nothing was working. i maybe was freaking out thinking i was going to die in the bathroom. maybe not.. okay i was. but luckly ive been obsessed with the tv show 'chuck' lately and i learned a move or two form sarah and casey. so i decided i was going to kick the door down. i warned everyone on the other side and got all my force behind me and gave a nice HIII-YAAA! and BOOM!!!! i legitly KICKED the door down. and i mayyy have broken it. oops. sorry miss tere. but this is one for the record books. or at least one for my blog.. book.

but like i said.. pretty normal for wednesday. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Cort you are so legit!!! I admire you and I hope you will teach me some legit moves when you get back!!! Love you and miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!!! I'm so jealous... I totally want to bust down a door.... only in mexico i guess. ;) LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. youu would do that :) goodness twinnny youre livin the life!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE chuck! and I love getting to hear your little adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE CHUCK! i miss watching it in the movie theater with youuuuu

    ReplyDelete